- All abstracts, e-posters as well as Microsoft Office Power Point Presentations must be submitted in English.
- The MIMS Scientific Committee will review all abstracts. Following the information regarding acceptance, scheduling information will be sent to the abstract submitter.
- All manuscripts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of quality suitable for publication.
- Manuscripts have to be original and must not have been published or presented at any other meeting prior to MIMS. Manuscripts containing updated information or modified data to previously published or presented abstracts will not be considered or accepted for presentation.
- If drug names are used in the abstract, authors are advised to use generic names only.
- Please note that each person may submit up to 2 abstracts as a presenting author.
- Upon submission, the Abstract Submitter accepts that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and is aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes the author’s consent to publication (e.g. book of abstracts, MIMS website, programs and other promotions).
- The Abstract Submitter grants the Organisers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the content.
- Upon submission, the Abstract Submitter confirms that the contact details saved in the system are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
- The Organisers reserve the right to remove from any publication an abstract which does not comply with the above.
Abstract submission guidelines
Carefully read the guidelines before submitting your abstract. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered. Abstracts that did not meet the structure requirements or that contain a large number of errors will also not be accepted.
Abstract should be submitted as Word document through electronic form.
Abstract template you can find here. Fill in the gaps according to the instructions. The maximum number of authors allowed per manuscript is 5. The text of the abstract may contain a maximum of 300 words. Students' articles must be mentored by a teaching assistant or professor at the faculty. The name of the mentor is listed as the last in the list of authors' names.
All categories of scientific work, as well as all relevant topics will be taken into consideration.
All abstracts of original research articles should be structured into the following sections:
- MATERIALS AND METHODS
- RESULTS and
Abstracts which fall under the Case report category should contain the following:
- CASE PRESENTATION and
Write up to 4 keywords.
If you have studied the general rules and abstract submission guidelines, please submit your abstract here.
The Scientific Committee will notify the authors about abstract acceptance no later than September 15, 2019. Please note that any submitted abstract, even if accepted by the Scientific Committee, will not be included in the conference program, congress Book of Abstracts, e-poster presentations and oral presentations, should you fail to register for the conference. Registration deadline is September 1, 2019.
Electronic posters or e-posters are similar to traditional paper posters, but displayed on-site on a large LCD television screen and are available to participants for electronic viewing at all times. These posters do not require printing or production of materials – as all work will be presented electronically.
All authors of accepted abstracts will be contacted for all preparation details and technical aspects of e-posters.
Participants will be contacted regarding the information about specific time and place of e-poster sessions. Information will also be available on our web page.
Oral presentations must be accompanied with the Microsoft Office Power Point presentation on the video projector, which participants prepare in English.
All authors of accepted abstracts will be contacted for all preparation details and technical aspects of oral presentations.
Participants will be contacted regarding the information about specific time and place of oral presentation sessions. Information will also be available on our web page.